Ever have those nights where you realllyyyy want something sweet, but you don’t feel like making a full recipe or whole batch? I do! That is why I created this quick and easy low yield recipe. These cookies are vegan and paleo with an abundance of flavor. You can eat them raw as cookie dough or bake them in the oven.
- 1/4 cup Base Culture cinnamon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 flax egg made with almond milk instead of water
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill paleo baking mix
- (optional 3-5 drops of liquid stevia for more sweetness)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl. Combined wet ingredients and coconut sugar together.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredient bowl.
- Roll cookie dough into 1.5-inch balls and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 6 minutes then remove them from the oven. Slightly press them with a spatula then place them back in the oven for 6 more minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
If you are eating this recipe as a raw cookie dough follow steps 2-4 then enjoy as desired!
May you be well – Dominique