Fall is here and so is your new favorite no bake fall treat! These carrot cake bars are made with only nature’s natural sugars and are packed with quality nutrients. These bars are also gluten free, dairy free, and paleo. You can add the dairy free cream cheese frosting or exclude for a lower calorie dessert. (Honestly, these bars are so delicious you may decide to keep them unfrosted!) Check out the recipe below:
Carrot Cake Bars:
- 11 dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 cup almonds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- pinch of salt
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 ounces Kite Hill Cream Cheese
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey (replace with maple syrup for vegan option)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a food processor combine all ingredients for the carrot cake bars.
- Press into an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to let the bars set while you prepare the cream cheese frosting.
- Whisk together all cream cheese frosting ingredients.
- Frost the carrot cake bars
- Place back into the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
May you be well – Dominique